Plan your retirement with a Self Managed Superannuation Fund
With a Self Managed Superannuation Fund, you are in control and decide where and how to invest your money for your retirement. We assist you in implementing the strategy that is best for you and ensure your SMSF is an effective way to plan for your retirement.
If part of your strategy is to purchase property we are there to assist you and because we do not work on a commission basis, you can be assured your best interests are paramount.
But don't just take our word - our clients share their experiences...
“Frans has helped me, through careful property investment to keep my super intact and growing, and enabled me to live comfortably on the income it generates in my retirement.” - Allan
“Frans has helped us grow our super assets and we are on track to have a much higher retirement income than if we had stayed with our industry super funds.” - Kerry
We are Self Managed Super Fund specialists
- of your Self Managed Superannuation Fund including all statutory requirements associated with setup
- Trust Deeds
- are provided covering your current and future membership obligations
- Investment Strategies
- tailored to your personal situation and circumstances - we are there to guide you in your chosen strategy to ensure you achieve your goals
- ensuring you understand your role & responsibility as Trustee of a Self Managed Super Fund
- Annual Returns & Financial Statements
- our service includes the preparation of Annual Returns & Financial Statements
- Administration Services
- feel confident knowing we are here to assist you administer your fund
- SMSF Auditing
- is done by our ASIC Registered SMSF independent Auditor ensuring you meet your obligations
- with the SIS Act 1993 and its regulations - we work with you to ensure your SMSF is a complying fund with the Australian Taxation Office